
I feel so lifeless. Can't understand why I'm always so tired even after hours of sleep. *yawns*.. See wad I mean?
Highlight of the day? Addmaths paper I guess. Finally improved to an A1. :D But im telling myself to be humble, cos differentiation is one of the simplest chapters. Must still study!!
Read mingli's blog just now, found wad she wrote rather true. Remembering telling her too this afternoon that, like the saying "all things happen for a reason", I believe that God let things happen for a reason. Eg.: Laimin is here to bring joy to our lives. He created zee to keep us away from boys at this point of time. He chose mingli to show us the truth. And Felicia, to be happy for us when we do well. :D
I know i've changed a lot since last year. I feel happier and more matured. I'm starting to take care of myself by dressing well, though spending a whole lot at it! I know I'm closer to God, cos I can see he's blessing me. I now need not please my parents with my grades, cos they will never be pleased. And I thank god for everything he's done in my life, especially the friends he gave me.
Ps if this post is a littleeeee holy. :D
holy as it is, it's gd!
ReplyDelete