

Haha. Look at Laimin. Super gl.
Meiqi and Huili came over to study today. Wasn't productive for me at all. Shoulder ache made it a little hard to study. Every move I make it's like damn pain. Oh and we tried the bioré pore thingy. Huili's piece was like full of hair when she removed it. Super funny! Met Eugene later for dinner then went shopping at orchard. So stupid, took almost an hour to look for a place to eat. End up just buying finger food. Urgh. Was like losing my patience alrdy, but thank god I didn't lose my temper. :D Hmm, bought a new bag from forever21. Ask my dad first, told him it was like $45 bucks then all he replied was "ok". So typical of him. Super upset with the uniqlo leggings, the lace was damn spoiler. Ok erm pics!!

I tied this!!!


Bioré~










No comments:
Post a Comment